News & Events
GIZ held successful training, bringing together Ukrainian and German experts
- About 55 energy experts met in Feldafing to figure out good strategies for implementing energy management in municipalities. The visit in Bavaria gave Ukrainian decision makers the opportunity to slip into the shoes of energy managers in Germany and get inspiration from visiting lighthouse buildings in Munich and the local municipal Energy Management Department.
- “We were pleased with the high interest and the quality, depth and frank discussions of the participants. There was a sense of excitement amongst the participants for the unique opportunity to have an open dialogue between Ukrainian and German experts”, says lecturer Monika Brunner.
- The training course provided a suitable frame for engineers, economists and administration staff to exchange experience and discuss different approaches for energy balancing. Lead lecturer Herbert Hofmuth gave an overview of municipal energy management and the regulatory requirements. Also presenting was Architect Dr. Alfred Kerschberger, who spoke about building and renovation emphasizing related energy aspects. The training finally featured a discussion on the challenges of participating stakeholders and the public.
- It is hoped, that the training could successfully contribute to the idea, establishing an energy efficiency network and dialogue in Ukraine.
Experts of GIZ Project «Energy Efficiency in Municipalities» took part in the National Council meeting on the establishment and functioning of homeowners’associations
- Experts of GIZ Project «Energy Efficiency in Municipalities» took part in the National Council meeting on the establishment and functioning of home owners’associations, held on November 6, 2014. The event was part of the X International Congress «Institutional and technical aspects of reforming housing and communal service» conducted on the initiative of Ministry of Regional Development, Construction and Housing and Communal Services.
- In the event was took part members of the National Council, representatives of the Ministry of Regional Development and technical assistance projects. Experts ofGIZ Project «Energy Efficiency in Municipalities» provided information about the project and shared their experience in implementing energy-efficient measures in residential buildings. Also, the speaker emphasized the special role of homeowners’associations. Deputy Chairman of the State Agency on Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine Oleksiy Korchmit also presented a draft of project, created by Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, which provides a mechanism of state support for energy-efficienе measures through the mechanism of reduction credits by compensation of the loan homeowners’associations.
- As a result of event a declaration, outlining strategic development and reform of housing and communal services, development and implementation of state policy in the field of energy efficiency and energy saving in housing was adopted.
- On October 10, Interregional Energy Forum «On the way to energy security» was held in Dnepropetrovsk . The event was initiated by Dnipropetrovsk Regional Council in partnership with the GIZ Project «Energy Efficiency in Municipalities» and the USAID Project «Municipal Energy Reform in Ukraine».
- Welcoming notes were delivered by the Chairman of the Dnipropetrovsk Regional Council Yevhen Udod, General Consul of Germany in Donetsk Dr. Detlev Wolter, GIZ Project Director Christiana Hageneder, authorized representative of the Ministry of Finance of the federal state of Hessen (Germany), Hans-Ulrich Hartwig, Deputy Chief of USAID Project «Municipal energy reform in Ukraine» Andrew Mitskan. Among the participants - representatives of government, regional councils of most Ukrainian regions, experts in the field of energy efficiency and conservation, representatives of cooperatives, home owners’ associations, energy, leading scientists in the region.
- During the plenary sessions participants discussed the tools and practices for energy efficiency at the local level, similar experiences and initiatives at the regional and national levels, energy efficiency in buildings, and european concepts for local actions on energy security.
- «Today, we set ourselves task to convey to the public the relevance of energy efficiency in municipal and residential sector, show existing opportunities, tools and experience in implementing energy efficiency policies at national, regional and local levels, to discuss problems in the field of energy efficiency in relevant sectors and establish direct business contacts in the chain of energy efficiency projects implementation in residential buildings. We start energy saving, putting energy-efficient technologies with communities. Now our projects bring together about 50 thousand people from all over the region. This event is another way to extend this energy efficient audience» - said Yevhen Udod.
- Within the framework of event an exhibition of energy efficient technologies «energy leaders» was held. Everyone had possibility get acquainted with new technologies and products in the field of energy saving and receive practical information, expert advice from the specialists of GIZ Project «Energy Efficiency in Municipalities». The main purpose of exhibition was to inform each visitor in the most simply and clearly way about benefits of energy efficient technologies implementation in private homes and apartments and how to improve the comfort in your home while saving the family budget. Guests had the opportunity to exchange flyers, that were issued at the exhibition, on useful gifts, including energy saving lamps. GIZ Project «Energy Efficiency in Municipalities» also held lucky draw of certificates among representatives of home owners’ associations and cooperatives.
- During the forum signing ceremony of cooperation agreements between the Dnipropetrovsk Regional Council and the Ministry of Finance of the federal state of Hessen, Germany was conducted. Due to this document Dnipropetrovsk region becomes part of a large international network of experience exchange, training, implementation of energy efficiency and reducing CO2 emissions.
Workshop on energy-efficient technologies implementation, Dnepropetrovsk
- On October 9, 2014workshop on exchanging experience between regional coordinatorsin Dnipropetrovsk was conducted. The event brought together mayors, representatives of Dnipropetrovsk, Zhytomyr and Lugansk regions, relevant specialists of Dnipropetrovsk oblast.
- During the workshop participants examined, analyzed and made corrections to the plans prepared by the regional coordinators, held their consolidation. They also discussed how to monitor and evaluate the results and how to develop and implement a gender strategy for dialog platform. A new communication program of Dnipropetrovsk region was presented to the audience. Main goal of it – to attract people to programs on energy efficiency. It includes PSAs, trainings and workshops, launched Internet portal to support initiatives on energy efficiency, call-center to consult residents about the possibility of grant support from the Regional Council, and others. “We attract to our initiatives region’s residents, investors, large companies and international partners. Regional Council initiates and coordinates projects on energy efficiency and energy conservation not for the first time. And the development of civic engagement is one of the drivers of these important issues, “- said the Chairman of the Dnipropetrovsk Regional Council. He added that the example of competition of mini-projects on energy efficiency and conservation has shown that people will initiate energy efficiency projects and gain significant energy savings.
- Expert of GIZProject “Energy Efficiency in Municipalities” Monika Brunner provided the participants with the tools of public involvement to the implementation of energy efficiency projects and noted that the key to successful implementation of such measures – an initiative of the citizens, which should be supported by local authorities. “The significant results can be achieved only when people are fully informed of all energy efficiency activities, their possibilities and prospects. It determines the energy consumption behavior in everyday life and its responsibility for the environment, energy and economic prosperity of future generations. You must change their attitude towards energy consumption. Changing attitudes and consumption volume of people feel like home and material benefit “, – said Monika Bruner. According to another GIZ expert William Bruno, this approach is practiced in Germany and makes a pretty good result. Competition of Mini Energy Efficiency Projects by Regional Council – is a good example that citizens’ initiative is a pledge to improve their living conditions and quality of life in general.
Workshop on the preparation and implementation of the “Sustainable Energy Action Plan” in Chernivtzi
- On October 23, 2014, in the framework of memorandum between the GIZ Project ”Energy Efficiency in Municipalities“ and a consortium led by the Chernivtsi City Council a workshop on the preparation and implementation of the “Sustainable Energy Action Plan” was conducted. The workshop was attended by representatives of the GIZ Project, members of the working group onpreparation of the SEAP, which includes employees of the City Council, representatives of utility companies and budgetary institutions, power generation and power supply companies, scientific sector.
- Maria Porchuk, Deputy Mayor of the executive of the City Council, greeted the participants of workshop, emphasizing on the necessity to establish an effective energy policy for sustainable energy development of the city and on the important role of cooperation with international institutions of technical assistance on the issue. During the workshop participants reviewed the preparation and planning of individual sections of the SEAP on the procedure for collecting baseline data, assessing the current state of energy consumption in Chernivtsi, development projects and activities to be implemented under the SEAP.
- On October 10, 2014 Interregional Energy Forum «On the way to energy security» will be held in Dnipropetrovsk. Forum aims to promote energy efficiency initiatives in public and residential sectors. The event is organized by Dnipropetrovsk Regional Council together with the GIZ Project ”Energy Efficiency in Municipalities“.
The Forum will bring together representatives of government, regional and local authorities, expert communities, business and home owners’associations. The event will start with an exhibition of energy efficiencywhere participants will be able to see new energy efficiency technologies and get advice on energy saving. There will also be a quiz with prizes.
The event will be started with greeting words from Chairman of the Dnipropetrovsk Regional Council Yevhen Udod, General Consul of Germany in Donetsk Dr. Detlev Wolter, GIZ Project Director Christiana Hageneder. During the event the Dnipropetrovsk Regional Council and the Ministry of Finance of Hesse will sign a Memorandum of Cooperation.
The event will end with a lucky draw where home owners’associations will have a chance to win certificates for energy audits.
GIZ Project “Energy Efficiency in Municipalities” took part in X Ukrainian Municipal Forum
- On September 18-19,2014 Odessa hosted Xth Ukrainian Municipal Forum. The event attracted more than 250 participants, including Deputy Prime Minister of Ukraine Vladimir Groisman, President of AUC and Mayor of Kryvyi Rig Yuriy Vilkul, Deputy Head of the Verkhovna Rada Volodymyr Yalovoy and others. In the event took part Deputy Director of GIZ Project «Energy Efficiency in Municipalities” Ima Khrenova-Shymkina, having presenation in the section “Energy Efficiency – the path to sustainable community development”. The speaker described the main goal of the GIZ Project «Energy Efficiency in Municipalities” – to support and enhance the ability of local governments to serve as a leading force in Ukraine in implementing measures to improve energy efficiency. Mrs. Ima Khrenova-Shymkina stressed that national project consults and assists in the development of laws and regulations, incentive programs funding energy efficiency measures, provides training for different groups of participants, including those abroad, engaged in support of information campaigns. At the regional level, the project deals with the implementation of energy management in municipalities. Following the two days of discussions, it was decided Appeals Municipal Forum participants to the higher echelons of government to an early resolution of issues of local government.
- The City Administration of Zhytomyr hosted an evaluation meeting in the City Hall with participation of representatives of GIZ Energy Efficiency in Municipalities Project - deputy director Ima Khrenova-Shymkina and expert Fritz Hohnerlein. The purpose of the meeting was to identify and confirm that three (3) kindergartens will undergo an energy efficiency retrofit supported by GIZ/NEFCO. The meeting concluded confirming that Kindergartens #43, #63, and #70 would be selected for this retrofit. In the coming week, GIZ consultants in cooperation with the local Zhytomyr Project Institute and responsible City Council members will develop conceptual designs for the three (3) kindergarten retrofits. While the project will retrofit the three (3) buildings in accordance with European construction standards, another goal is to enhance and re-align City Administration processes with European tender processes and energy standards. The project is being financed by the Nordic Environment Finance Corporation (NEFCO).
- On February, 11th a Memorandum of Cooperation between the GIZ and the Nordic Environment Finance Corporation (NEFCO) was signed by Elisabet Paulig-Tönnies, Senior Manager NEFCO and Christiana Hageneder, Project Coordinator GIZ. With this memorandum, the two parties intend to cooperate in supporting energy efficient refurbishment of municipal buildings.
- Memoranda of Understanding for the new GIZ project “Energy Efficiency in Municipalities” were signed on February 6th, 2014 with 3 representatives of 5 project partner consortia: Mr Yevhen Udod, Head of the Dnipropetrovsk Regional Council, Mr Sergiy Kravchenko, Lugansk city Mayor, and Mr Petro Rotar, Deputy Mayor of Chernivtsi city. The representatives from Poltava Oblast State Administration and Zhytomyr City were unable to be present at the ceremony, but likewise signed the memoranda. The ceremonial signing at the Ministry of Regional Development, Construction and Municipal Economy of Ukraine was attended by Acting Vice-Prime-Minister of Ukraine Oleksandr Vilkul and the Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany to Ukraine Dr. Christof Weil, who both emphasized the relevance of the project for further Ukrainian-German economic and technical cooperation and improvement in the field of energy efficiency in Ukraine.
- In the Memoranda the partners declare their intention to establish energy management within their cities, implement energy efficiency measures and – most of all - they will act as role models for other cities and oblasts but also for their citizens to become more energy efficient.
- As part of the new German-Ukrainian cooperation project - Energy Efficiency in Municipalities, a trip to Luhansk was undertaken by the German architect Mario Bodem and the deputy project director Ima Khrenova-Shymkina. During his stay in the city, Mr. Bodem accompanied by representatives of Luhansk City Education and Healthcare Departments visited and examined public buildings (4 healthcare facilities and 3 education facilities) in the framework of the preliminary selection of the site for energy efficient refurbishment pilot project. During the visit, the expert was specifically concerned with the condition of the buildings' envelope, as well as heating and ventilation systems. Later, a presentation was delivered in the City Hall concerning the German-Ukrainian cooperation project - Energy Efficiency in Municipalities and the experience of GIZ projects in Ukraine, as well as generally concerning German experience and technical aspects of energy efficiency in buildings. The presentation was attended by representatives of public utility companies, as well as design and construction organizations of Luhansk.
The selection of partner cities for the new Ukrainian-German cooperation project "Energy Efficiency in Municipalities" is completed. As a result of the two-stage competitive procedure five consortia were selected as the project’s partners namely:
- Dnipropetrovsk Oblast Council with cities Dniprodzerzhynsk, Dnipropetrovsk, Kryvyi Rih, Pavlohrad;
- Chernivtsi city in partnership with Kamyanets-Podilskyi and Kolomyya;
- Luhansk city in partnership with Krasnodon, Roven’ky, Sievierodonetsk and Sverdlovsk;
- Poltava Oblast State Administration with cities Komsomolsk, Lubny, Myrhorod and Poltava;
- Zhytomyr City in partnership with Berdychiv, Korosten’ and Novohrad-Volynskyi.
- The committee for selection of partner cities for the project "Energy Efficiency in Municipalities" visited Poltava and met with regional authorities and representatives of the cities participating in the consortium: Myrhorod, Lubny, Poltava and Komsomolsk. During the meeting, the Chairman of the Regional State Administration Oleksandr Udovichenko announced the intention to develop an energy saving and energy efficiency policy in the region.
- The process of selection of partner cities for the project "Energy Efficiency in Municipalities" is going on. In its second phase the evaluation committee makes visits to all the leading cities of consortia in order to get acquainted with their previous experience as well as with the concept of the consortium organization. The committee has already visited Zhytomyr, Lviv and Chernivtsi.
- A two-days training “Energy efficiency in buildings. Effective cooperation for goal achievement. Time management" was conducted for experts of the Ministry of Regional Development, Construction and Municipal Economy and the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. Training participants were informed about experience of energy efficiency projects implemented in Ukraine by GIZ and acquired skills in setting goals and targets for the rational use of energy resources.
As a result of the first round of selection of partner cities for the project "Energy Efficiency in Municipalities" a shortlist was created which includes consortia coordinated by
- Dnipropetrovsk Oblast Council,
- Luhansk City,
- Lviv City,
- Poltava Oblast State Administration,
- Sumy Oblast Council,
- Chernivtsi City,
- Zhytomyr City.
The submission of applications for cooperation with the project "Energy Efficiency in Municipalities" is completed. Consideration will be given to requests from consortia led by:
- Chernivtsi City Council
- Dnipropetrovsk Oblast Council
- Donetsk Oblast State Administration
- Kharkiv Oblast State Administration
- Kherson Oblast State Administration
- Khmelnytsky City Council
- Kramatorsk City Council
- Kryvyi Rih City Council
- Kyiv City State Administration
- Luhansk City Council
- Lviv City Council
- Lutsk City Council
- Poltava Oblast State Administration
- Sumy Oblast State Administration
- Vinnytsya City Council
- Zaporizhzhya City Council
- Zhytomyr City Council
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is announcing a selection procedure for Ukrainian cities as partners for the Ukrainian-German cooperation project "Energy Efficiency in Municipalities". Please see the attached documents for details on the project and submission of documents.
Energy Efficiency in Municipalities Project – Factsheet
Invitation to Applications for interested Ukrainian Cities (ukr)
Application Forms (ukr)
Schedule for Selection Process for Partner Cities (ukr)
The results of the Energy Efficiency in Buildings Project and the Energy Efficient Pilot Project were summarized on September 27, 2013 in Kiev during the conference "Energy Efficiency in Ukraine - Experience and Next Steps" which was opened by the First Deputy Minister of Regional Development, Construction and Municipal Economy of Ukraine Hryhoriy Semchuk, Head of Cooperation of the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Ukraine Daniela Bergelt and Country Director of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH in Ukraine Holger Neuweger. The conference was attended by representatives of the Association of Cities of Ukraine, the Association "Energy Efficient Cities of Ukraine", international financial institutions KfW and NEFCO, local governments of 45 Ukrainian municipalities.
The start of the new project of Ukrainian-German cooperation "Energy Efficiency in Municipalities" was announced at the conference and the implementation agreement was signed by GIZ and the Ministry of of Regional Development, Construction and Municipal Economy of Ukraine.
You can look through the conference materials in the Presentations section and view the Photo Gallery.
- The conference "Energy Efficiency in Ukraine – Experience and Next Steps" will be held in President Hotel in Kyiv on September 27th 2013. The conference will highlight the importance of energy saving in Ukraine and focus in two separate sessions on renovation of the existing building stock and on new building concepts. Furthermore the beginning of the new project “Energy Efficiency in Municipalities” will be announced.
- On 28-30 May 2013 representatives of the project’s partner - the Ministry of Regional Development, Construction and Municipal Economy of Ukraine – took part in the Energy Forum in Vienna, Austria, where the key sustainable energy issues were discussed in the post-2015 global development framework.
- An educational and informational centre for energy saving created with the project’s support was opened in the Izyum Professional Lyceum. Apart from teaching of basics of energy management and training of insulation workers, various information events for different city and region population groups will be conducted in the centre.
- A high-ranking delegation consisting of decision makers from Ukrainian cities and the Ministry of Regional Development, Construction and Municipal Economy of Ukraine visited Germany on a study tour. Its purpose was exchange of experience with representatives of eastern German cities which once faced challenges similar to those Ukraine is going through now. During the study tour there were lots of discussions on implementation of the energy management and refurbishment projects in particular backed by visits to some exemplary buildings – both public and residential.
- Within cooperation with the partner municipalities the Project started consulting the cities which signed the Covenant of Mayors on development of Sustainable Energy Action Plans. A workshop on this topic was conducted in Kyiv. The materials of the workshop can be downloaded from the Publications & Downloads section.
The preproject documentation for construction of a kindergarden according to the passive house standard was developed by the Project’s architects. The building will be constructed in the village of Krykhivtsi, Ivano-Frankivsk region, and will accommodate 110 children. The passive house standard is innovative and experimental for Ukraine. Its main characteristics are
- annual heating demand of not more than 15 kWh/m² per year,
- primary energy consumption of not more than 120 kWh/m² per year,
- heat recovery ventilation etc.
- The city of Ivano-Frankivsk is applying to the Eastern Europe Energy Efficiency and Environmental Partnership (“E5P”) to obtain a loan of 5 million euro to finance energy efficiency measures in public buildings. The application was compiled on the basis of energy audits conducted in cooperation with the GIZ project “Energy efficiency in buildings”. If successful, 30% of this amount will be given to the city as a grant.
- Dr. Leo Kreuz, Head of Department for South East Europe of the German Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) visited Chernihiv – the partner city of the GIZ Project “Energy Efficiency in Buildings”. In the meeting with the city vice-mayor Oleksandr Butsko he expressed his high opinion of the results achieved during the project implementation. Mr Butsko took the opportunity to thank Germany for its support in the sector of energy efficiency.
- The Ministry of Finance of Ukraine consented the implementation of the Project “Improvement of Energy Efficiency in Buildings of Educational Institutions of Ivano-Frankivsk” involving a loan from the international financial organization NEFCO.
- In Novohrad-Volynskyi an introductory training in municipal energy management was conducted for condominiums, public utility companies and energy managers of sector departments responsible for public buildings.
- Implementation of the pilot project on retrofitting of a condominium residential building (24 Naberezhna st.) started in Ivano-Frankivsk. 30% of the project cost have already been allocated in the state budget, another 30% are funded by the city, 10% - by residents on a 3 years’ instalment plan, 15% - by ESCO-Center company (Ukraine) through the loan from the Dutch International Guarantees for Housing Foundation (DIGH), 10% - by the MHR Project. The pilot project was developed with consulting support of GIZ and provides for heat insulation of the building envelope (walls, attic floor, new windows) as well as refurbishment of the heating system, water facilities and sewerage.
- Pilot project on refurbishment of a residential building in Myrhorod has been considered and approved for co-financing by the Ministry of Regional Development, Construction, Housing and Municipal Economy of Ukraine.
- The kick-off of the pedagogical project on energy conservation took place in Ivano-Frankivsk. This project aims at promoting awareness of efficient energy use and environmental protection among schoolchildren.
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH started to operate at the beginning of 2011. The organisation brings together the long-standing expertise of Deutscher Entwicklungsdienst (DED) gGmbH, Deutsche Gesellschaft für technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ) GmbH and InWEnt – Capacity Building International gGmbH.
- A series of events, namely a 3-days training for energy managers and specialists of the housing and utilities sector, as well as round-table meetings for representatives of municipalities and condominiums was held within the framework of the public and private partnership project "Energy Saving Retrofitting Manager", which is being implemented in cooperation with the Housing Initiative for Eastern Europe (IWO) and profine GmbH.
- The project "Energy in schools of Novohrad-Volynskyi" is expanding in the new school year – all the city schools are joining the three pilot schools. With the support from the project “Energy Efficiency in Buildings“ energy information boards are being set up in each school where pupils will find energy saving tips as well as put information on their activities.
- Conference “Integrated urban development concepts for energy efficient rehabilitation of large residential estates in Eastern Europe” was held in cooperation of the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Ukraine and the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ) within the framework of the German-Ukrainian Energy Forum. The conference was aimed at promoting the relevance of integrated long-term urban development concepts involving rehabilitation of individual housing estates. For this purpose experts in politics, governance and urban development planning presented their approaches and experience gained in East Germany, Eastern Europe and Ukraine.
- A new booklet entitled “Government incentive programmes aimed at improving energy efficiency in buildings” has been published. It can now be downloaded from the page “Publications”.
- During the meeting of the working group on municipal energy efficiency plan development, the pilot cities presented their plans designed in the framework of the project “Energy Efficiency in Buildings”. The energy efficiency plans will be soon submitted for consideration to the city councils.
- A presentation of the system for energy consumption monitoring in educational institutions developed under the tripartite cooperation between the GTZ Project “Energy Efficiency in Buildings”, the City Council of Chernihiv and FIATU company was carried out in Chernihiv. The system received positive feedback from Chernihiv City Council members and local community present at the discussion.
- Termographic survey was conducted on selected buildings in the Project’s pilot cities Chernihiv, Ivano-Frankivsk, Myrhorod and Novohrad-Volynskyi which makes possible to detect heat losses. In each city we obtained thermograms of City Halls, public buildings as well as residential buildings including those ones where some heat insulation measures had been implemented.
- The fist training in municipal energy management based on the new module developed in the framework of the project “Energy Efficiency in Buildings” was conducted at the Training Centre for Energy Management. The trainers instructed in January applied the acquired skills in teaching energy management by lecturing the first group of energy managers.
- The school project on energy efficiency involving three city schools is going on in Novohrad-Volynsky. During the visit of the German expert Jörg Ackermann its preliminary results were summarized. Since the beginning of the project in October 2009 pupils have been collecting energy consumption data in their schools and measuring air temperature and lighting intensity in classrooms. They have developed the rules for efficient use of resources to follow them at school and at home, and have already achieved significant reduction in consumption.
- A workshop for partners was held in the framework of the Project Progress Review process. During the workshop key partners analyzed the current state of the Project and outlined areas of cooperation for its second phase.
- A 5-days training for future trainers in municipal energy management was conducted at the Training Centre for Energy Management affiliated to the Energy Saving and Energy Management Institute of NTU “KPI”. The training module is being developed by GTZ Project "Energy Efficiency in Buildings", the Training Centre for Energy Management and Association “Energy Efficient Cities of Ukraine” with support of the Austrian Energy Agency.
- The kick-off of the school project on energy efficiency took place in Novohrad-Volynsky. This project has been initiated by the assistance of the international expert Mr. Jörg Ackermann, involved by the Project “Energy Efficiency in Buildings”. The city mayor, representatives of the education office and directors of local utility companies came to meet schoolchildren and teachers.
- Workshop Energy Efficiency in Buildings, Novohrad-Volynskyi
- Project kick-off, Ivano-Frankivsk